Up close and personal with 2009 MLS Champions, Real Salt Lake
STACK got up close and personal with 2009 MLS Champions, Real Salt Lake:
• Real Salt Lake Training Camp Overview: S&C Coach Dan Barlow talks about giving the RSL athletes a balanced program of speed work, endurance training, and time in the weight room.
• RSL Head Coach Jason Kreis' Nutrition Superstitions: Coach Kreis reminisces about his own superstitions when he was an active player in the MLS.
• Real Salt Lake Lower Body Stability Series: Head Athletic Trainer Jake Joachim takes the RSL athletes through band resistance work, recognizing the specific muscles they’re working on and set specs for those who want to try it on their own.
• RSL Midfielder Will Johnson on Playing With Confidence …looking back on the hunt for the 2009 MLS Cup.
• Capitalizing on Opportunities With RSL Defender Nat Borchers: RSL’s 2009 MVP reflects on a special coach who guided him and his approach to teamwork and training now at the pro level.
• How RSL Defender Nat Borchers Perfects His Game Year-Round: “I always like to push the younger guys in training…”
So who's going to win this year?!
Tags for this Thread